DFBTC Dapp Mining income
This is the DFBTC Dapp mining income I participated in, and I chose a 90-day mining cycle. 40% of the mining revenue can be withdrawn at any time, and the remaining 60% of the revenue can be withdrawn after expiration
Can be freely traded in Uniswap
In the future, AOM will need to vote by the community, AOM is also used for interest settlement, and DFBTC is connected to the cross-chain bridge. AOM will also be used as GSA fee. After the completion of the underlying protocol, the use of AOM is the same as the current Ethereum.
It is conceivable that DFBTC can truly function as a cross-chain from Bitcoin to Ethereum and even to other chains.